Foxx Life Sciences' Vactrap is the world's most advanced vacuum trap system. Ideal for protection of vacuum lines and scientists alike, Vactrap safely contains waste from supernatant removal, chemical separation, and cell or tissue culture media aspiration. Best of all, Vactrap comes ready to use"”simply attach to your vacuum and begin your work.
The full Vactrap system includes two Foxx Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottles (autoclavable PP or chemically-resistant HDPE), each with a patented VersaCap closure for tangle-free opening"”no need to disconnect tubing, ever. A 0.2µm PTFE inline vent filter retains any aerosolized bacteria, and the entire assembly is nested neatly in a secondary container with a small footprint and incredible stability. A pinch clamp allows for modulation of vacuum. Other Vactrap options offer one bottle, or setups without secondary containment.
Say goodbye to glass. Say hello to Vactrap.
- Vactrap™ is available in autoclavable PP or chemically-resistant HDPE
- Each Vactrap™ includes the patented VersaCap closure for tangle-free opening and closing
- A 0.2μm PTFE inline vent filter retains any aerosolized bacteria and protects the house vacuum or pump
- The entire assembly is nested neatly in a secondary container with a small footprint and incredible stability against tipping
- Pinch clamp allows for vacuum adjustment
- 40 CFR 264.175 compliant
- Do not use bottles at temperature greater than the rated maximum
- Do not flame bottles • Do not use for long-term storage of strong organic compouds
- Do not use for continuous 24 hour full vacuum
- Chemically-resistant tubing accepts Pasteur pipettes and other attachments for versatile aspiration
- Patented VersaCap® technology elimates tube tangling
- Thick-walled, shatterproof heavy duty bottles are available in HDPE and PP options
- Pinch clamp allows for modulation of vacuum at point of aspiration
- Inline 0.2μm PTFE vent filter retains all aerosolized bacteria
- Four feet of tubing for flexibility in BSC or lab bench
- Sturdy secondary container prevents spills and substantially decreases risk of tipping
|Tubing Length||8' total 4' per side|
|Vent Filter Material:||PTFE 0.2µm|