Porecelain desiccator plates come in three configurations:
Desiccator Plate with Small Holes
- Plates include numerous 5mm diameter perforations. Also includes large hole in center. Glazed on one side.
Desiccator Plate with Large hole
- Includes large hole in center and additional 6 to 10 holes depending on plate size. Glazed on one side.
Desiccator Plate with Stand
- Desiccators include on three 16mm high feet. Glazed on top surface.
Properties of porcelain desiccator plates:
- Thermal Shock Resistance - average coefficient of expansion from 20° C to 200° C is 3.56 x 10-5, gradually increasing to 4.69 x 10-5 at 1050°C. Every batch of porcelain is heat tested in our factory.
- Glaze - No softening occurs up to 1000°C, and it is extremely white.
- Resistance to Chemical Action - Resistance to acids and alkalies is excellent, except for hydrofluoric acid.