QuEChERS (Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged & Safe) offer a convenient and effective approach for determining pesticide residues in fruits, vegetables, and other foods.
The J.G. Finneran QuEChERS Extraction and Dispersive SPE Kits enable you to work with specific methods, including:
- European EN 15662 Method - Foods and Plant Origin - Determination of Pesticide Residues using GC-MS and/or LC-MS/MS following Acetonitrile. Extraction/Partitioning and Clean-up by Dispersive SPE - QuEChERS method.
- AOAC Official 2007.01 Method - Pesticide Residues in Food by Acetonitrile Extraction and Partitioning with Magnesium Sulfate.
- Mini-multiresidue Method - Method for the Analysis of Pesticide Residues in Low-Fat Products.
Our products make it simple to prepare your food samples for analysis with:
- High recoveries
- Accurate results
- High sample throughput
- Minimal solvent use Less labor
- Lower costs
We offer QuEChERS Extraction and Dispersive SPE products in a variety of standard sizes and formats.
- Extraction kits contain preweighed salts, so you can add them after the Acetonitrile Extraction step, protecting the integrity of your sample.
- Dispersive SPE kits are assembled in 2mL and 15mL sizes, they are preweighed and premixed with the right mix of salts and sorbents for your aliquot volume.
- QuEChERS, 50mL Centrifuge Tubes for Sample ExtractionQuickview
Starting at $100.55
- QuEChERS, Dispersive Solid Phase Extraction Kits, 2mLQuickview
Starting at $132.07