Availability: In stock
Oakton Waterproof pH 150 Meter with "All-in-One Electrode" ***NIST Certificate*** is available to buy in increments of 1
Waterproof Portable pH Meter
The pH 150 meter offers a rugged, waterproof housing with built-in stand at an economical price. The large, three-line LCD lets you simply view the pH or mV measurement simultaneously with temperature and calibration % slope. Auto buffer recognition identifies the correct pH buffer for rapid, reliable calibration.
Calibrate meter with up to six points from USA, NIST, and DIN pH buffer sets. Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) ensures measurement accuracy even in fluctuating temperatures. Select temperature readout from C/F to suit your application.
Meter features include ready (stability) indicator, smart averaging, hold function, calibration alarm (visible), battery life indicator, and electrode status. Data storage allows manual storage and recall of 150 data sets, as well as the log of the last calibration data.
- Pre-Calibrated with NIST Certificate
- Best value for an IP67-rated waterproof meter!
- Intuitive, user-friendly icons--electrode status displays pH slope
- Grip-Clip holder quickly and easily secures the electrode to your beaker
- Expanded data logging for up to 150 data sets
- mV offset for calibration of ORP standards, zeroing mV, and pH diagnostics
- 700 hour battery-life, or optional AC power adapter
- Built-in stand and wall mount option allow for easy benchtop measurement
|pH Meter Type||Portable pH Meter|
We found other products you might like!