Portable pH Meters
The Apera Instruments PC400S Portable pH/Conductivity Meter Kit provides reliable pH and EC measurements with various intelligent functions and a durable structure. Equipped with Apera’s high quality 201T-S 3-in-1 pH Electrode/Probe and BPB (Brush-Resistant Platinum Black) 2301T-S Conductivity Electrode/Probe, the meter tests pH, EC, TDS, and temperature in a quick and accurate manner.
Intelligent Functions: Quick & Easy 1 to 5 Points Auto Calibration. The Smart Self-Diagnosis helps you conduct proper calibrations and determine the condition of your probes. GLP Data management (1000 groups of data storage), USB data output and power supply. Timing measuring/data logging mode and Smart calibration reminder function available. Purified water and ammonia-added purified water measuring modes available. The large clear LCD displays pH/EC and temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
Reliable Structure: IP57 Waterproof and Dustproof, ideal for use in harsh environments. It comes with a complete test kit including a meter, a pH electrode, a conductivity electrode, a USB cable, PC-Link Software Disk (only works for Windows-based system), and 6 bottles of calibration solutions all in a rugged carrying case. Powered by AA Batteries. Two-Year warranty for the meter. CE certified.
- The high quality 201T-S 3-in-1 pH/Temperature Combination Electrode/Probe and BPB (Brush-Resistant Platinum Black) 2301T-S Conductivity/Temperature Electrode/Probe ensure Quick & Accurate pH and EC measurements
- IP57 Waterproof and Dustproof, ideal for use in harsh environments
- The large backlit LCD displays EC/pH and temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
- GLP Data management (1000 groups of data storage), USB data output and power supply
- Quick and Easy 1 to 5 points auto calibration with calibration reminder function (premixed standard solutions included)
(-2.00 to 19.99) pH
±0.01 pH ±1 digit
0 to 100˚C (32 to 212˚F) Auto or Manual
±0.1% F.S ±1 digit
Conductivity: 0 to 200 mS/cm include:
Resistivity: (0 to 100) MΩ·cm
0.01/0.1/1μS/cm 0.01/0.1 mS/cm
±1.0% F.S ±1 digit
0 to 50˚C (32 to 122˚F), Auto or Manual
0.1 / 1 / 10 cm-1
-10 to 110˚C (14 to 230˚F)
Numbering, Date, Time, Measurements, Unit, Temperature
USB -- PC-Link Software
AA Batteries*4 (1.5V*4) / USB
IP57 Waterproof and Dustproof
Dimensions and Weight
Meter: (7.8*3.4*1.25) inches / 12 oz.
Cable Length: 3ft
|pH Meter Type||Portable pH Meter|