LabSen®851-3 Professional Pre-pressurized Combination pH Electrode for Highly Viscous Solutions, BNC Connector
Aprea pH Electrode
Backed by proprietary Swiss sensor technology and materials, the LabSen 881 Professional Combination pH Electrode is ideal for pH measurements for low-temperature solutions (down to -22 °F).
Special Glass Membrane - The LabSen 881 pH electrode adopts a low-impedence glass membrane, which is especially suitable for low-temperature sample testing. The conical sensor tip is highly resistant to general impact (completely different from the traditional fragile glass bulb sensor), and has faster response rate and better repeatability.
The electrode uses a BNC connector, compatible with any pH metersthat use BNC connectors, such as Apera Instruments MP511, SX811, PH700, PH800, PC800, PH820 and PC820. The temperature sensor is not built-in. Users need to have a separate temperature probe (ex: Apera Instruments MP500) to enable ATC or manually input temperature to realize temperature compensation.
The electrode is backed up with a 6-month warranty by Apera Instruments.
- Proprietary pH sensor technology and materials from Switzerland
- A special low-impedence glass membrane is adopted, which is especially suitable for low-temperature sample testing
- LabSen conical sensor tip - fast response rate, high repeatability, and built tough
- Standard BNC Connector
- 6-Month Warranty fulfilled by Apera Instruments
Lead Free Glass
|Built in Temperature Compensation Sensor||
Silver Ion Trap
-30 to 80°C (-22 to 176°F)
We warrant this electrode to be free from defects in material and workmanship and agree to repair or replace free of charge, at the option of APERA INSTRUMENTS, LLC, any malfunctioned or damaged product attributable to the responsibility of APERA INSTRUMENTS, LLC for a period of SIX MONTHS from the delivery.
This limited warranty does NOT cover any issues due to:
- Accidental damage
- Improper use
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to follow the product instructions
- Unauthorized maintenance, modifications, combination or use with any products, materials, processes, systems or other matter
- Unauthorized repair
- External causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control.