Benchtop pH Meter
The Apera Instruments PH700 Benchtop pH Meter provides quick and stable pH readings for basic laboratory testing and educational purposes at an outstanding cost-effectiveness.
With its quality 3-in-1 Combination pH electrode and the advanced digital processing technology, the measuring of pH and temperature is quick, accurate and stable (accuracy: ±0.01 pH, range: 0 to 14.00 pH). Splash-proof and Dust-proof structure design, ideal for use in harsh environment.
Quick& Easy Auto Calibration: automatically recognizes 6 types of pH standard solutions. 0 to 100˚C auto temperature compensation. 50 groups of data storage. Max/Min measuring mode available, alternately displaying the maximum and minimum readings.
Comes with an easy-to-install electrode holder and 3 bottles of premixed pH calibration solutions (4.00, 7.00, 10.01). The product is CE certified and comes with a Two-Year warranty for the meter; 6 months for the electrode.
- Equipped with 201T-F 3-in-1 Combination pH Electrode, Auto Temp. Compensation, measuring pH and temperature simultaneously
- Advanced Auto Calibration Mode with Calibration Guide and Self-Diagnosis
- Advanced digital processing technology helps generate quick and stable readings
- IP54 Spill-proof and Dust-proof, durable and reliable
- Comes with easy-to-install electrode holder and pre-mixed calibration solutions
- 50 Groups of Data Storage
(0 to 14.00) pH
±0.01 pH ±1 digit
±0.01 pH/3h ±1 digit
(0 to 100)˚C (32 to 212˚F) Auto or Manual
1 to 3 points auto calibration
±0.1% F.S ±1 digit
0 to 100.0 ˚C (32.0 to 212 °F)
Numbering, measurements, unit, temperature, and status of temperature compensation
IP54 splash-proof and dust-proof
Dimensions and Weight
(9.5×9.3×4) inches / 2.2 pounds;
With case: (12*10*5) inches / 3 pounds
|pH Meter Type||Benchtop pH Meter|