Oven Digital Thermometer
NIST Traceable Digital Bottle Thermometer monitors the critical temperatures in ovens and also the ambient to withirn 0.5C. An audible alarm will sound when the temperatures rises above or goes below the set temperatures. The minimum/maximum feature monitors critical temperature for any period of time, such as overnight or weekend. Reset buttons on front panel.
Each thermometer is certified and traceable to NIST. Each thermometer is serialized.
The thermometer probe is housed in an unbreakable plastic bottle or vial filled with a buffering media which maintains the thermometer reading when the instrument door is opened. The thermometer and the bottle housing the probe have dual magnets allowing attachment to doors or walls of the instrument. The oven model probe is housed in a glass bottle with sand medium and has no magnets
Other features include a flip-open stand, and supplied with a AAA alkaline battery. The instrument is ºC and ºF switchable
- NIST Traceable
- Certified at +80C
- Each thermometer individually serialized
- Accuracy +/- 0.5ºC, Resolution 0.1ºC
- Temperature probe housed in glass bottle filled with sand medium
- Thermometer can be used to monitor ambient temperatures
- Thermometers have double magnets
- Audible alarm
- ºC and ºF switchable
- Supplied with AAA alkaline battery
- Display size: 48mm x 21mm
- Thermometer size: 73mm x 52mm x 15mm
ISO 17025 Accredited Lab
ISO accredited provider of Calibration, Recertification and Repairs Traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.