OXFORD BenchMate® Micro Centrifuge 8 place x 1.5/2.0mL Capacity, with PCR Strip Rotor, 6000rpm / 2000xg Fixed Speed
The Oxford Lab Products BenchMate C8 Microcentrifuge enhances the centrifugation process in your lab. The BenchMate C8 Microcentrifuge has proprietary technology making it one of the most user-friendly units on the market. The Electronic Safety Brake immediately stops the centrifugation motion upon the lid opening for superior user safety. The BenchMate C8 Microcentrifuge has a fixed speed of 6,000 rpm / 2,000 x g and a noise level of < 55 dB. It is ideal for all quick spin centrifugation applications.
The Benchmate C8 Microcentrifuge enhances scientists research with user-friendly features, safety-oriented technology and a robust design. The microcentrifuge has a unique closed rotor for quiet operation, carbon dust insulation and a safety drain for easy liquid drainage. The combination of all of these features makes this unit one of the most advanced microcentrifuges on the market.
The unit comes with a Lifetime Warranty in the continental USA. This is because we are so confident that this durable piece of equipment is built to last
If you require a centrifuge unit with a higher capacity and maximum speed, the BenchMate C12V Centrifuge is a good option.
- Closed rotor ensures better airflow and greater efficiency with quiet operation and low heat generation. This also helps to ensure stability for temperature sensitive sample.
- Speed Accuracy +/- 100 RPM.
- The small footprint saves valuable benchtop space. The unit is suitable for use in hoods and cold rooms.
- Carbon dust insulation and safe drainage provisions incorporated into the design.
- Designed for Quick Spin Applications – Versatility, simplicity, and safety in a single unit.
- Simple Cleaning – Easy-to-clean drain in case of sample spillage.
- Rotor and Tube Versatility – 8-place 1.5 mL/2.0 mL microtube rotor and 16-place PCR tube rotor included.
- Simple Operation and Fixed Speed – Digital display with 6,000 rpm (2,000 x g) fixed speed.
- Lifetime Warranty in the continental USA – Durable equipment built to last.
|Rotors and Adaptors (included in standard pack)||8 Slot x 1.5/2.0 mL Tube Closed Rotor. PCR Strip Rotor (2 x 8 x 0.2 mL tubes). Reduction adaptors for 0.2/0.4 mL Microtubes|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm||162 x 157 x 115|
|Power Consumption||10 W|
|Noise Level||< 55 dB|
|RCF (x?g force)||2,000?x g|
|Speed||6,000 rpm (Fixed)|
|Rotor Capacity (Microtubes)||8 place Closed Rotor for 1.5/2.0 mL tubes|