ARCTIC SQUARES® POLYCARBONATE CRYOSTORAGE BOXES
Safely store vials from -196 to +121°C in mechanical freezers as well as liquid nitrogen!
Our polycarbonate boxes are designed with unique features to help orient, identify and access vials with ease.
- Hinged lid with built-in stop allows easy one-handed access to samples (not on 25 place)
- Forward-sloped base and high contrast indexing on the transparent lid ensure quick visual orientation
- Magnetic tipped forceps supplied with styles B and D help pick vials and remove boxes from freezer racking
- All boxes have vent and drainage holes, are stackable and autoclavable
- US Patent No. D529622 and EP registered design No. 00551429-0001, 00551429-0002, 00551429-0003
- Hold tubes in an easy-to-pick formation. Popular array makes sample retrieval simple. Hold 81 vials. Hinged lid. Includes force
|Well Diameter||12.5 mm|
|Dimensions L x W x H||5.23 x 5.23 x 2.0 in (13.3 x 13.3 x 5.3 cm)|
|Color||Assorted: Ruby Red, Amethyst Purple, Arctic Blue, Emerald Green|