TEMPSHIELD® Waterproof Cryo-Grip® Gloves
Hand and Arm Protection When Working with Liquid Nitrogen
Waterproof Cryo-Grip® Gloves made by Tempshield™ offer improved grip on small objects while protecting your hands and arms when working in hazardous, ultra-cold environments. Gloves are designed to provide a high level of thermal protection where the exposure to cryogenic fluids might exist.
Made from state-of-the-art materials, our waterproof cryogenic gloves are designed to keep you dry and to wick moisture away from your hands, so you can work in comfort for extended periods of time. Our multi-layered construction allows for a maximum level of grip, dexterity, flexibility, and thermal protection—essential features when function is important and safety is critical.
Waterproof Cryo-Grip® Gloves Features
- Improved Grip on Ultra-cold Items
- Maximum Thermal Protection
- Lightweight and Comfortable
- Excellent Dexterity
- Breathable and Stay-dry Lining
How to choose the correct glove fit
Choosing the correct glove fit is essential to your safety and comfort.
- The glove must be loose enough to shake off your hand in one motion, in the event of saturation with cryogenic fluid.
- Too tight a fit leads to thermal loss.
- Here's how to measure your hand:
For your hand length, measure from the fold of your wrist to the tip of your middle finger.
|For your hand width, make a fist with your dominant hand and measure the circumference below your knuckles. Do not include your thumb.|
- Tempshield's gloves are sized appropriately to take quick removal into account - order your true size.
- If your length and width sizes do not match, order to your width size - the cuff will cover any additional length needed