Availability: In stock
Weighing Paper, Nitrogen Free, Squares 6 x 6", 500/pk is available to buy in increments of 1
- This unique media is an analytical purity grade cellulose based paper designed for conveying powder or gelatinous paste samples to and from balances and instruments.
- The material has sufficient structural integrity to resist tearing during quadrant folding or enveloping.
- The surface is highly calendared (non treated gloss) to a smoothness which resists sample hold or moisture absorption.
- A surface texture designed to increase abrasion durability during spatula scraping.
- This media demonstrates excellent lot-to-lot reproducibility.
- Material chemistries are verified against a standard using GC techniques prior to paper making process.
- Other applications include; slip sheets between samples and slides, short term exposure as a moisture barrier, liners within containers, laminating backing for structural support.
We found other products you might like!