An excellent, faster working, alternative to traditional gravity based liquid filtration. The buchner funnel is matched with qualitative filter paper for routine applications and has a medium porosity and flow rate.
- Filtering Flask (borosilicate glass), 5000ml
- Buchner Funnel, Porcelain, 240mm Diameter & 4800ml Capacity
- Filter Paper, 240mm dia. , pk/100
- Hand Vacuum Pump with Gauge
- Rubber Stopper
- Vacuum Hose
Porcelain Buchner funnels include fixed perforated plates. Funnels are glazed on inner and outer surfaces except for the rims.
- Thermal Shock Resistance - average coefficient of expansion from 20° C to 200° C is 3.56 x 10-5, gradually increasing to 4.69 x 10-5 at 1050°C. Every batch of porcelain is heat tested in our factory.
- Glaze - No softening occurs up to 1000°C, and it is extremely white.
- Resistance to Chemical Action - Resistance to acids and alkalies is excellent, except for hydrofluoric acid.
Prices around: $334.66