- Meets current CDC requirements for vaccine storage and monitoring
- Rolling memory structure, maintains most recent 525,600 temperature observations
- Smart-Alarm™ features a visual/audible alarm that continues to alarm even if the unit returns to non-alarm conditions
HI/LO ALARMS AND TIME/DATE STAMPS
Alarm tracking feature stores in memory each alarm event detailing when the alarm state occurred, as well as when the unit returned back to within range. Alarm state indicators include visual LEDs, audio alerts, and flashing LCD segments. Data for up to 10 different alarm events can be retrieved with the most current event viewable on the display.
SMART-ALARM™ SIGNALS OUT-OF-RANGE CONDITIONS
When an out-of-range condition is sensed, the Smart-Alarm™ triggers. Smart-Alarm™ features visual and audible indicators which signal continuously until acknowledged, even if the parameter returns to the non-alarm range.
USB DATA TRANSFERRING
New feature allows recorded data (CSV file) to be transferred from thermometer to PC or Mac using a USB flash drive (not included). No software is needed for computer interface. Each thermometer has a unique ID allowing multiple units to be used in the same location.
Monitor readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period with rolling data log. User-defined datalogging interval of one observation/minute to one observation/24 hours. Memory capacity maintains a year of recorded data when using 1 minute intervals and longer when using larger intervals.
HIGHLY ACCURATE AND RELIABLE
High-accuracy thermometer has a temperature range of –58 to 158°F (–50 to 70°C) and resolution of 0.01 and maintains an accuracy of ±0.25°C across the entire temperature range. Ideal for monitoring temperatures in refrigerators, freezers, water baths, heating blocks, and incubators.
BOTTLE PROBE FEATURES
Bottle probes are sealed in a miniature bottle filled with nontoxic glycol. Solution is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). Eliminates concerns about incidental contact with food or drinking water. Temperature-buffered bottle sensor eliminates rapid changes when refrigerator door is opened. Ideal for use in monitoring storage conditions for vaccines or other important samples.
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case is 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 x 3/4 inches. Weight is 5 ounces. Supplied: Bottle Probe (1 x 2-1/2 inches) stand, Velcro®, magnetic strips, wall mount, Traceable® Certificate, and batteries.
CDC Requirements for Vaccine Monitoring
*Calibration Report Included
*Annual Recalibration by ILAC/MRA accredited laboratory available
*Traceable® Certificate supplied
- Fulfilled by Traceable® Certificate: Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from an ISO/ IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.
Glycol encased probe
- Sealed bottle sensor is insulated from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened (Patented)
Certificate of Calibration includes methods and procedure documentation
- Fulfilled by provided Traceable® Certificate
Certificate of Calibration includes stated uncertainties
- Fulfilled by provided Traceable® Certifcate
Certificate of Calibration includes measurement results
- Fulfilled by provided Traceable® Certificate
Data Logger with Continuous Monitoring and Active Display
- Datalogging capabilities hard-wired into unit
Data Logger with user programmable logging intervals
- User-defined datalogging interval of one observation/minute to one observation/24 hours
Data Logger capable of storing 4,000 readings that will not overwrite when full
- Maintains most recent 525,600 temperature observations (Excursion-Trac™)
- Unit has Minimum/Maximum Memory
Capable of displaying current temperature and minimum/maximum memories
- Unit displays simultaneously, current temperature and Minimum/Maximum readings
Minimum/Maximum Memory reset
- Memory may be cleared (data may be downloaded to a USB drive) (Excursion-Trac™)
±0.5°C (±1°F) Accuracy
- ±0.25°C (–50 to 70°C)
Read storage unit temperatures without opening the door
- 10 foot micro-thin cable is easy for refrigerator door to close and seal
|Current Traceable® Refrigerator/Freezer Digital Thermometers that fulfill the current CDC/VFC requirements.||Basic Monitoring||Digital Dataloggers (DDL)|
|Traceable® Certificate supplied (Traceable to NIST)||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Calibration Report Included||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Annual Recalibration by ILAC/MRA accredited laboratory available||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Glycol encased buffered probe||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Certificate of Calibration includes methods and procedure documentation||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Certificate of Calibration includes stated uncertainties||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Certificate of Calibration includes measurement results||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Capable of displaying current temperature and minimum/maximum memories||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Minimum/Maximum Memory reset||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Adjustable High/Low Alarm||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Read storage unit temperatures without opening the door||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|±0.5°C (±1°F) Accuracy||±1°C||±0.5°C||±0.3°C||±0.1°C||±0.25°C||±0.25°C||±0.25°C|
|Low battery indicator||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Temperature Excursion data||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Data Logger with Continuous Monitoring and Active Display||✔||✔||✔|
|Data Logger with user programmable logging intervals||✔||✔||✔|
|Data Logger capable of storing 4,000 readings that will not overwrite when full||✔||✔|
ISO/IEC 17025 A2LA Accredited • ISO Guide 34 Certified Reference Material Producer
All of Control Company’s Traceable® digital thermometers fulfill the current CDC/VFC requirements.
Each individual state/local health department immunization program may have specific requirements—Consult your immunization program for more information
Data represented above is accurate as of 06/15/2016. Recommendations and requirements are subject to change without prior notice.