Thermco's Ultra Low Freezers Digital Thermometer is able to monitor temperatures down to -200°C and to -100°C with buffer medium bottle. Thermometer is NIST Traceable and is supplied with a certificate. The probe is housed in a 60ml PETG plastic bottle, filled with USP sand which insulates the sensitive section of the probe to maintain temperature during the opening and closing of the door.
- NIST Traceable
- (Factory Certified @) -80, -20, -0 °C
- Range: -200 to 1376°C (-328 to 2498°F) Note: without bottle
- Range: -100 to 160°C (-148 to 320°F) Note: with bottle
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Accuracy: 0.3% +1.0°C
- Celsius & Fahrenheit
- Dimensions: 160mm x 54mm x 34mm
- Power: 1 9v Battery
- Min-Max Function
- Temperature Hold Function
- Auto Shut Off After 30 mins
- CE Approved
ISO 17025 Accredited Lab
ISO accredited provider of Calibration, Recertification and Repairs Traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.