The world's most popular refrigerator/freezer thermometer.
- Triple display simultaneously shows Min/max and current temperatures, °F/°C switchable
- Accurately monitor temperatures in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators with this enclosed temperature-buffered sensor
- Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened.Ten-foot micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it.
- Minimum/maximum monitors high and low readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period
- Alarm is programmable in 1° increments, sounds continuously when temperature rises above/falls below set points and can be turned off manually
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case: 2¾ x 4¼ x ¾ inches, weight: 4 ounces
ACCURATE AND RELIABLE
Range is –58 to 158°F and –50 to 70°C with a resolution of 1° and accuracy of ±1°C.Ten-foot micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it.
BOTTLE PROBE FEATURES
Solid-state probe eliminates mercury contamination in refrigerators. Probe is sealed in a miniature bottle (1 x 2-1/2 inches) filled with nontoxic glycol. Solution is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). Eliminates concerns about contact with food or drinking water.
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.
Traceable® Certificate, flip-open stand, wall mounting, Velcro®, and magnetic strips.
|Current Traceable® Refrigerator/Freezer Digital Thermometers that fulfill the current CDC/VFC requirements.||Basic Monitoring||Digital Dataloggers (DDL)|
|Traceable® Certificate supplied (Traceable to NIST)||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Calibration Report Included||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Annual Recalibration by ILAC/MRA accredited laboratory available||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Glycol encased buffered probe||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Certificate of Calibration includes methods and procedure documentation||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Certificate of Calibration includes stated uncertainties||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Certificate of Calibration includes measurement results||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Capable of displaying current temperature and minimum/maximum memories||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Minimum/Maximum Memory reset||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Adjustable High/Low Alarm||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Read storage unit temperatures without opening the door||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|±0.5°C (±1°F) Accuracy||±1°C||±0.5°C||±0.3°C||±0.1°C||±0.25°C||±0.25°C||±0.25°C|
|Low battery indicator||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Temperature Excursion data||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Data Logger with Continuous Monitoring and Active Display||✔||✔||✔|
|Data Logger with user programmable logging intervals||✔||✔||✔|
|Data Logger capable of storing 4,000 readings that will not overwrite when full||✔||✔|
ISO/IEC 17025 A2LA Accredited • ISO Guide 34 Certified Reference Material Producer
All of Control Company’s Traceable® digital thermometers fulfill the current CDC/VFC requirements.
Each individual state/local health department immunization program may have specific requirements—Consult your immunization program for more information
Data represented above is accurate as of 06/15/2016. Recommendations and requirements are subject to change without prior notice.