Multi-Tube Vortex Mixer
OHAUS Multi-Tube Vortexers are ideal for hands-free, high-throughput sample processing. Interchangeable foam racks for vortexing tubes from 10 to 29 mm in diameter are available. Strong suction cup feet reduce motion and prevent sliding on the work surface for safe operation in the lab. Digital models offer exact speed control for applications that demand repeatable results. Non-digital variable speed models are an economical alternative.
- Digital Models Ideal for Applications that Require Accuracy and Repeatability. Digital models feature touchpad control for easy input of settings, and independent LED displays for speed/time. Timer displays elapsed time and when programmed, shuts off unit when time reaches zero.
- Pulsing Mode on Digital Models to Enhance Vortexing Action Digital models feature a programmable pulse mode which allows the user to adjust the pulse-on/pulse-off times between 1-59 sec intervals, enhancing the vortex action by creating a more vigorous mix.
- Analog Model Offers an Economical Alternative When Exact Speed/Time Not Required. The variable speed microprocessor control provides consistent uniform mixing action. Basic speed and time settings are adjusted with knobs using 1 to 10 dial settings.
- One-Piece Stainless Steel Housing Design Optimizes Clean-Ups. All models feature a one piece, stainless steel housing and are ideal for use in clean rooms and any work where clean-up is critical.
Suspensions, Genotyping, High Throughput DNA and RNA Testing in Clinical Labs
Independent LED displays for speed/time allow the operator to view both settings simultaneously (digital models)
Detachable 3-wire cord and plug (included)
Stainless steel foam rack for (50) 12 mm diameter tubes (included), interchangeable foam racks for vortexing tubes from 10 - 29 mm in diameter
Conveniently angled front panel features rocker switch for run, time, and standby modes. The stainless steel one piece housing design is conducive to keeping your vortexer clean and free from contaminants.
- Stainless steel, one piece housing design optimizes clean-ups
- Process up to 50 samples at a time
- Continuous or timed operation
- Includes foam rack for 12mm tubes
- 5 year industry leading warranty
|Orbit||0.1 in (3.6 mm)|
|Speed Range||1200 rpm – 2400 rpm|
|Dimensions (HxLxW)||16 in x 9.5 in x 15.1 in (40.6 cm x 24.1 cm x 38.4 cm)|
|Net Weight||44.8 lb (20.3 kg)|
|Power||120V, 5A, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||100 W|
|Tray Size (LxW)||7.25 in x 12.25 in (18.4 cm x 31.1 cm)|
|Working Environment||39°F – 104°F, 20% – 85%RH, non-condensing (4°C – 40°C, 20% – 85%RH, non-condensing)|