Bottom Valve for Convenient Emptying, Ideal for Viscous Liquids
- Ideal for viscous liquids, this 50ml (1.65oz) liquid sampler is made for immersion into a can, bottle, tank, vat, etc. Nickel-plated brass cup and tubular handle with finger grips are 45cm (17½”) long
- Center rod with finger ring actuates a valve in the bottom of the cup for rapid and convenient emptying when sample is retrieved
- Cup diameter 32mm (1¼”); cup is not replaceable, and does not detach
1. Be sure that the sampler is clean and free of foreign matter that might be left from packing materials.
2. The Sampler has 2 finger grips and a center ring.
3. Hold the finger grips with two fingers and put the thumb through the center ring.
4. Squeeze the center ring downward to make sure that the plunger closes tightly at the bottom.
5. Insert the cup of the Sampler into the liquid.
6. Withdraw the Sampler from the fluid and hold it over a beaker or other collecting vessel.
7. Raise the ring with the thumb to release the fluid.
Nickel-plated brass cup and tubular handle with finger grips are 45cm (17½”) long