QuickSilver™ TAE Buffer Powder
Making TBE for your DNA gels has never been easier! These powder pouches are measured to make 1 Liter of 1X buffer. Just mix with water!
TBE is used in gel preparation and as a running buffer for electrophoresis of nucleic acids.
TBE works best for resolution of smaller fragments (<2kb). Its higher buffering capacity makes it useful for longer runs.
The final concentration of a 1X working solution is 89mM Tris, 89mM boric acid, 2mM EDTA.
- Premeasured pouches make 1 liter of 1X buffer solution
- Just empty pouch into water and stir – no diluting of stock solutions
- No pH adjustment necessary
- Quality and consistency guaranteed
- Nuclease and protease free
- Long shelf life
|Description||QuickSilver TBE Buffer Powder|