QuikSip™ Bottletop Aspirator
The QuikSip™ bottletop aspirator is supplied with: controller with 200cm (78in.) of silicone tubing, spare piston/cylinder cartridge, two PP thread adapters (45/33mm and 45/S40mm), operating manual and one-year warranty.
- No vacuum required.
- Unique thumb-operated controller compatible with disposable pipette tips, micropipettes and glass Pasteur pipettes.
- Autoclavable for sterile applications.
- Mounts on most common reagent bottles (45mm thread; 45/33mm and 45/S40mm adapters supplied)
Limitations of Use
This instrument is designed for aspirating aqueous solutions and inorganic and organic substances (e.g., biological buffers, liquids for cell culture, etc.) within the following limitations:
- Use between +15°C and +40°C (59°F and 104°F) of instrument and reagent
- Vapor pressure up to 500 mbar
- Density up to 2.2 g/cm³
- Kinematic viscosity up to 75 mm²/s (dynamic viscosity [mPas] = kinematic viscosity [mm²/s] x density [b/cm³])
Liquids that should not be aspirated include, but are not limited to:
- Non-polar solvents like hydrocarbons and halogenated hydrocarbons
- Concentrated or oxidizing acids
|Part Number||Capacity||Graduation Interval||Graduation Range||Height||Length||Width||Material|
|4723150||25 quarts||25 quarts||Up to 25mL of aspiration quarts||6"||11.3"||3.0"||Plastic|