PUREGRIP® Media Bottles are easier to open, close, pick up, hold, and carry. A frosted surface on the top of the VersaCap® allows for convenient labeling with a felt tip marker. A massive enamel writing surface on the bottle is also included for additional marking. Bottles are extremely resistant to rapid changes in temperature, and the GL45 VersaCap® offers the highest temperature rating in the world for a polypropylene cap, 142°C. A natural polypropylene pouring ring allows for safe, drip-free emptying.
PUREGRIP® Media Bottles are suitable for storing and transporting media, buffers, serum, solvents, and other materials. Each PUREGRIP® Media Bottle is printed with a unique Retrace Code, and all parts are certified USP Class VI. Bottles, caps, and pouring rings are fully autoclavable. Available in sizes ranging from 100mL to 20L.
The future of glassware is here. Pick it up and see
- Borosil and Foxx PUREGRIP® Glass Reagent Bottles are chemically inert and stable.
- Easy to handle, open, close, and carry
- Frosted surface on cap for labeling
- Large enamel writting surface on bottle
- Uniform wall thickness
- GL45 VersaCap® heating temperature rating 142°C
- Pouring ring allows for safe, drip free emptying
- Each come with a unique Retrace cod
- Fully autoclavable
|Material||3.3 Borosilicate Glass|
|Overal Dimensions||296mm x 503mm|
|Graduation Color||White Enamel|
|Class/Quality Grade||Type 1, Class A|