Flat Top MIcrocentrifuge Tubes, 1.5ml
Our Premium Flat Top Microcentrifuge Tube is virtually transparent and exceeds the toughness of any microcentrifuge tubes. When the cap is closed there will be an audible "snap" that indicates a secure closure has been formed. Made of tough, clear, proprietary formulated polypropylene. The flat top cap is easy to open and still provides a maximum secure seal. These tubes are built for high impact usage and will withstand over 30,000 x G when spun. Thicker walls make this the tube of choice for extreme stress, high spinning speeds, autoclaving, boiling, chemical resistance and freezing. Will withstand temperature ranges of -80°C (-112°F) to 121 °C (250°F).
Flat Top Microcentrifuge Tube Features:
- Made from high quality medical grade resins
- RNase and DNase free. Human DNA free. Non-Pyrogenic
- Ultra low retention
- Lid Closure: The flat top lid forms an extra-tight seal that will not come open during processing. Yet, it's easy to open with thumb pressure.
- Tubes have a textured writing surface on top of the caps with an additional textured writing surface on the side of the tube.
- Graduation: The 1.5ml tubes are graduated every 0.1ml
- Will withstand speeds up to 30,000 X G
- Easy needle access through the piercing port in the exact center of the cap
- Autoclavable at 250°F at 15 psi for 15 minutes.
- Withstand temperature ranges from –80°C to 121°C