Low Retention Siliconized 1.5ml Microcentrifuge Tube, Sterile
Our low retentions siliconized microcentrifuge tubes are designed for use in biotechnology laboratories whenever complete sample recovery is important. The Sliconized G-Tube ® Flat Top Microcentrifuge Tube is molded from a siliconized virgin polypropylene that exhibits extremely low surface adhesion providing maximum sample recovery. The Siliconized G-Tube is built for high impact usage and will withstand over 30,000 x g when spun. Thicker walls make this the tube of choice for extreme stress, high spinning speeds, boiling, chemical resistance and freezing. Will withstand temperature ranges of -80°C(- 112°F) to 121°C (250°F)
- No special locking cap devices needed
- Safe sample deposit
- Highest impact tube strength with the smoothest interior surface
- Lid Closure: The flat top lid forms an extra-tight seal that will not come open during processing. Yet, it's easy to open with thumb pressure.
- Inscribing Patches: All flat top tubes have a textured writing surface on top of the caps. The 1.5ml and 2.0 mL tubes have an additional textured writing surface on the side of the tubes.
- Graduation: The 1.5ml tube is graduated from 0.1 to 1.5ml. The 2.0ml tube is graduated from 0.1 to 2.0ml.
- Finish: The interior has the smoothest, most highly polished surface of any tube on the market. The walls are non-wettable, preventing liquids from adhering to the sides.
- Needle Access: You can easily insert a needle through the target in the exact center of the lid
|Tube Material||Siliconized Polypropylene|