Availability: In stock
PCR 12 Well Tube Strips, .2ml, Natural, 100/pck is available to buy in increments of 1
PCR 12 Well tube Strips
Thin wall reaction tubes are Made In The USA and are designed for use with 96 well thermal cyclers. Our PCR strip tubes are manufactured from virgin polypropylene and have a highly polished inner surface which allows for maximum sample recovery.
Thin Wall Micro Reaction Tubes Benefits:
- Tubes provide optimal contact with the sample block, thus ensuring optimal heat transfer
- Prevents cross-contamination
- Provides secure seal for oil-free thermal cycling
- Individual 0.2mL Thin Wall Tubes require an 8 or 12 Strip Cap to seal each Tube individually
- Fabricated from virgin polypropylene
- Highly polished inner surface allows for maximum sample recovery
- Capacity: Recommended maximum volume for Thermal Cycling amplifications is 100uL. Maximum fill volume for post - Thermal Cycling reagent additions to permit mixing is 200uL.
- Tubes and Strip Caps are packaged non-sterile and are autoclavable at 121 degrees C, 15 PSI for 15 minutes. Remove from autoclave immediately
- Strip Tubes and Strip Caps may be easily cut
- Rnase, Dnase, Human DNA, and pyrogen free
We found other products you might like!