Heavy Duty Vortex Mixer
The Ohaus Standard Analog Heavy-Duty Vortex Mixer is a variable speed analog mixer that is designed for continuous duty. The heavy-duty design and efficient motor allow this mixer to operate in continuous duty and handle all accessories over the entire speed range. Choose from two modes of operation: "Touch" mode for mixing tubes when cup head or Universal Holder with cover is depressed or "On" mode when using any of the accessory attachments for continuous operation. Vortex mixer is supplied with a cup head, universal holder with cover and a foam insert for (38) 1.5mL to 2.0mL microtubes. Vortex mixers include a 5 year, industry leading limited warranty on parts and labor.
- Designed for continuous duty
- Vortex mixer is supplied with a cup head, universal holder with cover and a foam insert for (38) 1.5mL to 2.0mL microtubes.
- 5 year industry leading warranty
Vortex mixer can be run in conditions from 4 to 40°C (39 to 104 °F). 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing.
OHAUS Heavy-Duty Vortex Mixers feature a robust design and the highest quality motor to permit continuous-duty operation with accessories over the entire speed range. Digital models offer a timer and exact speed control when applications demand repeatable results. Non-digital variable speed models are an economical alternative. A wide range of accessories are available for microtubes, microplates and a variety of tube sizes from 0.5 to 50 ml.
ELISA Assays, PCR Preparations, Digestions, Cell Disruptions
Independent LED displays for speed/time allow the operator to view both settings simultaneously (digital models) and adjustment knob with dial markings for variable speed control (analog models)
Detachable 3-wire cord and plug (included)
Cycoloy, Touch/Standby/On rocker switch (both models)
Universal holder, foam insert for (38) 1.5 to 2 ml microtubes, universal cover and cup head (included)
- Safe to mix at high speeds - the unique locking design of the mixer accessories allows the mixer to safely operate throughout the entire speed range.
- For the most demanding applications, these mixers utilize a high quality German manufactured motor, allowing for continuous duty operation and increased load capacities up to 1.1 kg.
- Robust digital and non-digital models offer effective speed control from low rpm for gentle shaking to high-speed mixing for vigorous vortexing of difficult samples.
|Orbit||0.2 in (4.9 mm)|
|Speed Range||On Mode, 300 rpm – 2500 rpm; Touch Mode, 300 rpm – 3500 rpm|
|Dimensions (HxLxW)||6.3 in x 9.5 in x 6.6 in (16 cm x 24.1 cm x 16.8 cm)|
|Net Weight||14.8 lb (6.7 kg)|
|Power||120V, 0.25A, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||30 W|
|Working Environment||39°F – 104°F, 20% – 85%RH, non-condensing (4°C – 40°C, 20% – 85%RH, non-condensing)|