Standard Vortex Mixer
New ergonomic design provides optimum comfort and minimal stress. Talboys Standard Analog Vortex Mixer control allows low rpm startup for gentle shaking or high speed mixing for vigorous vortexing of samples. Two modes of operation; continuous mode when using accessory attachments or touch mode which activates mixing when depressing the cup head. Vortex mixer is supplied with both a cup head and 3-inch head with cover. Vortex mixers include a 5 year, industry leading limited warranty on parts and labor.
- New ergonomic design
- Variable, analog speed control
- Continuous or touch mode operation
- 5 year industry leading warranty
- Vortex mixer is supplied with both a cup head and 3-inch head with cover
Vortex mixer can be run in conditions from 4 to 40°C (39 to 104 °F). 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing.
Four OHAUS Mini Vortex Mixer models for gentle to high-speed reliable mixing. Non-digital model offers variable speed control, and digital model allows input of the exact speed and time to achieve repeatable results every time. Pulsing model features a unique pulse action that reduces heat generation, while providing more effective mixing and cell disruption. Fixed speed model offers simple one-touch, high-speed mixing for repeat applications.
Re-Suspending Liquids, Mixing Reagents, Buffers and Emulsions, ELISA Assay, Drug Extractions, Mixing Samples
Independent LED displays for speed/time allow the operator to view both settings simultaneously (digital models) and adjustment knob with dial markings for variable speed control (analog models)
Detachable 3-wire cord and plug (included)
Cup head and 3-inch accessory platform for beakers, flasks, test tubes etc. (included with all models), stainless steel microtube holder for 12 tubes (pulsing models)
Microprocessor-control to maintain set speed for consistent mixing action (digital models), 230V models have a maximum speed of 2500 rpm
- Touch mode operation activates mixing when depressing the cup head or continuous mode for use with accessory attachments. Sturdy, rugged design ensures the unit stays in place while in use.
- Robust digital and non-digital Vortex Mixers offer effective speed control from low RPM start-up for gentle shaking to high-speed mixing for vigorous vortexing of samples.
- The Fixed Speed Vortex Mixer is an economical choice for vigorous mixing of samples at high speed. To ease repetitive sample processing, this unit provides simple, effective full-speed mixing.
|Orbit||0.2 in (4.9 mm)|
|Speed Range||300 rpm – 3200 rpm|
|Dimensions (HxLxW)||6.5 in x 8.3 in x 4.8 in (16.5 cm x 21 cm x 12.3 cm)|
|Net Weight||9.7 lb (4.4 kg)|
|Power||120V, 1.2A, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||135 W|
|Working Environment||39°F – 104°F, 20% – 85%RH, non-condensing (4°C – 40°C, 20% – 85%RH, non-condensing)|