Mini Hotplate Stirrer
Ohaus Basic Mini Hotplate-Stirrers are rugged, compact units that heat and stir up to 1000 mL of liquid. Durable, cast aluminum top plate will not crack or chip, and provides an even heating surface. Bi-metallic thermostat offers reliable temperature control. Powerful heater reaches maximum temperature in only minutes. Powerful motor and magnet deliver reliable and consistent stirring. Compact design saves bench space. Built in support rod holder with locking knob accepts optional Support Rod and Clamp Kit.
- New ergonomic design
- Boils 300mL of water in 16 minutes Ideal for educational labs
- Built in support rod holder
- 5 year industry leading warranty
- A 1.5" (3.8 cm) PTFE coated stir bar included
Rugged OHAUS Mini Hotplates and Stirrers can heat and stir up to 1000 ml of water on the 4 x 4 in. (102 x 102 mm) ceramic top plate surface. These units are ideal for educational and other lab environments that require simple, every-day heating and stirring. All models feature a built-in support rod holder with a locking knob, which accepts the optional support rod kit. Stirring models include 1.5 in. (38 mm) PTFE coated stir bar.
Boiling Water, Dissolving Buffers and Reagents, Preparing Media, Concentrating Samples
Detachable 3-wire cord and plug (included)
Valox housing, basic control knobs, 1.5 inch (3.8 cm) stir bar (included with Stirring models), On/Off toggle switch (Fixed Temperature models)
Standard Features Include:
- Chemical-Resistant, Easy-to-Clean Ceramic Top Plate Select the function you need for your everyday heating and stirring. Five models to choose from - Hotplate, Fixed Temperature Hotplate, Stirrer, Auto Stirrer and combination Hotplate-Stirrer.
- Constructed of Cool-Touch, Chemical-Resistant Housing Our mini hotplate stirrer is easy to clean up. All models feature a smooth, chemical-resistant ceramic top plate. This brilliant white reflective surface is optimal for viewing your samples.
- Equipped with a Built-In Support Rod Holder Designed for safety-unique housing material is heat-resistant making it not only cool to the touch, but also chemical-resistant. Spill resistant design ensures long-term reliable use.
|Function||Heating and Stirring|
|Plate Size (LxLxWxW)||4 in x 10.2 cm x 4 in x 10.2 cm|
|Temperature Range||Ambient – 500°C|
|Dimensions (HxLxW)||5 in x 7.9 in x 6 in (12.7 cm x 20.1 cm x 15.2 cm)|
|Net Weight||4 lb (1.8 kg)|
|Power||120V, 2.6A, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||200 W|
|Speed Range||100 rpm – 1200 rpm|
|Working Environment||41°F – 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing (5°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing)|
|Number of Positions||Single Position|