Molecular Biology Kit, EZ-10 Spin Column Animal Total RNA Miniprep Kit, 250 Prep
Molecular Biology Kits
EZ‐10 Column Animal total RNA Purification Kit provides a simple spin column technique for preparation of high quality, high‐purity intact total RNA. The reagent contains disruptive and protective properties of guanidine isothiocyanate and β‐mercaptoethanol to inactivate the ribonucleases present in cell extracts. RNA in the whole homogeneity is selectively absorbed on spin column and other impurities are washed away. Total RNA is eluted from the membrane in the presence of RNase‐free water.
5‐15 μg total RNA can be purified from 25 mg animal issue using this kit. Purified RNA is ready for most downstream applications such as RT‐PCR, Northern Blotting, Poly (A) selection and in vitro translation.
2 years at room temperature.
- Fast. Using a rapid spin‐column format, the enre procedure takes approx 15 minutes.
- High Purity of RNA. OD260/OD280 rao of purified RNA is generally > 1.9.
- Compable with downstream applicaons such as Northern Blots, cDNA synthesis, RT‐PCR and qRT‐PCR.
- High Quality RNA. Buffer Rlysis‐AG maintains the integrity of the RNA.
Materials Supplied by User:
- Microcentrifuge capable of at least 12,000 × g
- RNase‐Free pipets and pipet ps
- RNase‐Free Ethanol (96‐100%)
- RNase‐Free Microcentrifuge tubes (1.5ml or 2ml)
Universal GT Solution*
Universal NT Solution*
EZ-10 Spin Column
2 ml Collection Tube
*Universal GT Solution and Universal NT Solution are supplied in a concentrated form. Before use, add 12ml or 60ml 96‐100% ethanol to 18 ml or 90ml concentrated universal GT solution and 24 ml 96‐100% ethanol to 6ml concentrated universal NT solution.
NOTE: Care must be taken when working with RNA. It is important to maintain an RNAse‐free environment starting with RNA sample preparation and continue through purification and analysis. Use RNAse free tubes, ps, gels. Wear gloves at all Microcentrifuge capable of at least 12,000 × g RNase‐Free pipets and pipet ps Vortexer RNase‐Free Ethanol (96‐100%) RNase‐Free Microcentrifuge tubes (1.5ml or 2ml)
EZ-10 Spin Column Animal Total RNA Miniprep Kit
|Storage Conditions||18 to 25C|