Microbiological Monitor, 47 mm, Nitrocellulose, Fixed Membrane, Sterile, 0.45μm, White/Black Grid, Individually Wrapped, 50pcs.
Microbiological Monitor, 47 mm, Nitrocellulose, Fixed Membrane, Sterile, 0.45μm, White/Black Grid, 50pcs.
Monitors and Funnels
Microbiological Monitor: The membrane is fixed to the unit
GVS microbiological monitors provide a complete system solution for liquid sample preparation. Each monitor is a single-use, pre-sterilized filtering unit consisting of a measured filter funnel, base, pad, membrane, removable lid and plug. With no need for flaming or sterilization, GVS monitors cut multiple steps out of the testing process, saving your lab up to 70% in preparation time. These ready-to-use 100 ml units are suited for monitoring contaminants in all types of samples, from raw materials to finished products.
- Rapid testing: With no need to sterilize funnels or filter base between samples, testing time can be reduced by up to 70%
- No flaming required: Combined filtration unit minimizes the risk of cross-contamination
- All-in-one system: Filtration unit easily converts to a Petri dish, which can be labeled and incubated for culturing
- Reduced contamination: Single-use materials virtually eliminate cross-contamination between funnel and membrane
- Reproducible results: All-in-one filtration unit reduces the chance of external error
- Easy handling: Ready-to-use, pre-sterilized monitors are simple to use
- Potable water analysis
- Beer and wine analysis
- Waste water analysis
- Dairy products analysis
- Soft drinks analysis
|Description||Monitor, Nitrocellulose, 0.45 μm, black/white grid|
|Pore Size (µm)||0.45|