Vaccine Temperature Data Logger with Software-Less Reporting, Exceeds Government Vaccine Monitoring Guidelines CDC / VFC
LogTag TRED30-16RUSB Data Logger, VFC Approved Temperature Data Logger, 30 Day Summary, with Probe, & Vial, Wall Mount Bracket
Exceeds CDC / VFC Vaccine Monitoring Guidelines
The LogTag® TRED30-16R is a CDC / VFC compliant ISO/IEC 17025 NIST traceable temperature data logger used to monitor & record the temperatures of vaccines in refrigerators or freezers. The LogTag TRED30-16R measures and stores up to 15.9K readings over a temperature range of -40° to +99°C (-40° to +210°F) via external bottle probe. The display is designed to show "At A Glance" if temperature excursions have occurred during the current day and up to the previous 29 days. The display also shows the current temperature reading, the current time, recording status and battery status. The alarm is trigged if temperature readings are outside pre-set alarm limits. The status indicator changes from a ✔ to a X and, if configured, the audible alarm will sound. The day marker will also appear if not already present. The alarm status indicator and audible alarm can be easily cleared, but the day marker remains to ensure a visible record of excursions is shown on the display. A simplified alarm clearance, stop & start procedure is available as an option. Details of any excursions in the preceding 30 days can be checked directly by inspecting the statistics history on the recorder’s display or in more detail by downloading the logged data via a standard LogTag® Interface cradle to LogTag® Analyzer operating software.
Note: The TRED30-16R supersedes the existing TRED30-7 model.
Summary of TRED30-16R updates.
- Built-in audible alarm.
- New easy to read LCD Display with 30 day summary in calendar format.
- Up to 15.9K recordings - Enought memory for 66 days at 6 minute logging.
- Auto-pause function - unplugging the external probe automatically suspends alarm & statistics processing
- NIST Traceable w/Certificate
- Data Logging – Records time and temperature data for later download
- Day alarm summary - Displays in calendar-like format alarms for the last 30 days
- Current time & temperature - Shows the current time and temperature when not in review mode
- Push Button Logging start with optional delayed start or specific Time & Date start
- Rapid Download! Takes only seconds to download recordings
- 'Pre-Start' logging - LogTag® can be configured to record even if it has not been started.
- High performance at low cost
- Thin flat case – Fits easily into packaging and thin enough to be easily mailed "letter rate".
- Real time clock records time & temperature simultaneously
- Easy to use LogTag Analyzer software that runs on any PC configures LogTag® for recording then downloads resulting data for analysis. Data can also be exported to formats compatible with other applications such as Excel
- Re-calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible
- High quality gold plated remote sensor connector
- Interchangeable Remote Probes – LogTag® remote temperature probes are interchangeable provided they are changed with LogTag® ST100 type remote temperature sensors.