BioPetteA 4 Pack starter kit containing 4 pipettes (0.5-10ul, 2-20ul, 20 to 200ul and 100-1000ul), 3 racks of BioFree tips and 6 place carousel stand
Liquid handling Package
The Biopette™ A Four Pack Plus is a complete liquid handling package including everything needed to get started with accurate and reproducible pipetting.
- Exceptional Value
- Includes Four Biopette™ A Pipettes
- BioFree™ Pipette Tips, Carousel Stand and Calibration Tool Also Included
Unlike many common liquid handling starter kits that include 3 pipettes, the 4-Pack Plus includes four pipettes covering a wide volume range of 0.5µl to 1000µl (0.5 to 10µl, 2.0 to 20µl, 20 to 200µl and 100 to 1000µl). The 4-Pack Plus also includes three racks of Labnet's new BioFree™ Pipette Tips and a six position carousel stand.
Exceptional Comfort and Accuracy
These precision pipettes are designed for exceptional comfort and accuracy. Lightweight and well balanced, the Biopettes fit comfortably in either the right or left hand and offer a significant reduction in plunger forces. Chemically resistant, maintenance-free seals and finely polished pistons provide unsurpassed accuracy sample after sample.
Biopette A Features
- Designed and engineered for maximum accuracy and reproducibility
- Streamlined handle design provides exceptional user comfort
- Adjustable ejector accommodates a wide variety of pipette tips
- Two interchangeable ejector buttons provide personalized comfort
- Easy-grip ejector handle for quick removal and adjustment
- Volume can be adjusted from the thumbwheel or the plunger button
- Fully Autoclavable
Variable Volume Pipettor
Biopette™ line of variable volume pipettors have a universal shaft that will accept most pipette tips. The tip ejector is adjustable to accommodate various styles of tips and removable for pipetting into narrow tubes. Made from stainless steel, it will not rust, corrode or break. The Biopette™ A are fully autoclavable. A calibration tool is included with each unit for easy in-lab recalibration. Pipettes are individually tested and supplied with a certificate of quality.