Miniature Fixed Volume
These low cost miniature fixed volume pipettes are specially designed for use with Diagnostic Kits.
High volume micropipettes in ranges of 200µl, 250µl, 500µl and 1000µl are also a cost-effective solution for routine laboratory work.
Two-step plunger operation facilitates blow-out from the tip (Last drop dispensing), resulting in high accuracy and precision.
- Designed with user comfort in mind - 130mm length is just the right length.
- The micropipettes is easily held like a pipette, not like a cumbersome syringe.
Adaptive Tip Cone
- The two volume 5µl, 10µl and 20µl micropipettes are designed to accept both regular 200µl tips and ultra micro-tips up to 20µl, which significantly enhances their accuracy and precision.
Two Step Plunger Operation
- The two-step plunger operation makes this a genuine miniature pipette that conforms to ISO 8655
- This features allows the micropipetteto be used for reverse pipetting and repetitive pipetting.
Strict Quality Control
- Eac micropipette is individually calibrated as per ISO 8655 standards.
|Item #||Capacity (μl)||Accuracy (± %)||Precision (≤ %)|