CTI's Digital Dry Baths are microprocessor controlled with an automatic PID temperature control program, providing accurate and uniform temperature distribution across the thermal block. Digital Dry Baths are ideal tools for a wide variety of life science, clinical and general chemistry applications. Multi-block dry bath are used in various applications, including enzyme reactions, inactivation of sera, Rh studies, blood cross-matching and cholesterol determinations. This unit is controlled by microcomputer which makes the temperature more stable and accurate.
- Microprocessor controlled with digital display.
- High quality aluminum block and heating elements provide excellent temperature uniformity.
- Safe operation with a reliable overheating alarm and automatic shut off.
- Easy calibrated for accurate temperature control and display.
- Multi-block dry bath with timing function.
- Programming function provides multiple temperature control points.
- Blocks are interchangeable, easy to clean and disinfect.
- Automatic fault detection and beep alarm function.
- Aluminum block provides high temperature uniformity.
- Overheating safety switch.
- Quick and easy temperature adjustment.
This is a new and never use item. Comes with factory 2 year replacement warranty.
|Temp.Fluctuation||@50~100℃: ≤±0.3℃ @100.1~120℃: ≤±0.5℃|
|Max. temp. difference||@40℃: 0.3℃|
|Heating up Time||Ambient temp 20℃ to 120℃: ≤25min|
|No. of block||1|