BenchMate® Digital Tube Roller:
The Oxford Lab Products BenchMate (TR6 and TR10) Digital Tube Roller optimizes mixing of blood and viscous samples. The unique design of this digital tube roller includes removable nylon rollers which can be autoclaved for easy cleaning of the digital tube roller. Both the TR6 and TR10 Digital Tube Roller models can be used in incubators up to 40 ˚C and in cold rooms at temperatures down as low as 5 ˚C.
- Speed setting from 10 to 80 rpm, and timer setting from 1 to 99 mins and infinite mode.
- Adjustable roller spacing to hold different diameter tubes.
- Programming feature – User can save and run up to 9 user-defined programs (protocols).
- Microprocessor controlled for accurate speed under variable loads.
- Pulse mode for more vigorous mixing (alternating rotating direction). The user can set the pulse time from 30 to 99 seconds.
- Stackable design with robust construction.
- Lifetime Warranty in the continental USA - Durable equipment built to last.
|Number of tubes||Upto 27 x 7 ml Blood Tubes|
|Speed Range||10 to 80 RPM at every 1 RPM|
|Motor Type||Brushless DC motor|
|Motion||Rocking & Rolling|
|Timer Range||1 to 99 mins & infinite mode|
|Operation Type||Continuous & Timed Operation|
|Removable Rollers||Yes, Tool free removal & fitment|
|Pulse Mode||Yes (Run-Pause-Run Mode)|
|Protection Class||IP 21|
|Load capacity||2 kg|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||502 x 448 x 93 mm|
|Power Consumption||6 W|
*Lifetime Warranty in the continental USA