The Mini Roller is used for liquid mixing, cell culture, hybridization, and more. It can operate in a variety of environments including the bench top, regular incubators as well as CO2 incubators. Additional rollers can be added, up to a total of 11. The different spacing of the rollers allows the user to use a variety of different size tubes and bottles.
- Variable speed to accommodate numerous applications.
- Anti-corrosive and wear-resistant construction for use in humid and CO2 environments.
- Easy to add or remove rollers to fit different sized tubes or bottles.
- Stackable mechanism allows two units to be stacked for space savings.
- Remote control box makes it easy to operate the unit while it is in an incubator.
|Number of Roller Bars||11 Pcs|
|Roller Dimensions (D×L)||Ø25×269mm (Ø0.98×10.6”)|
|Swing Dimensions||18mm (0.71”)|
|Available Tubes or Bottles||Max. Ø120mm (4.72”) bottles/tubes|
|Max. Load||6.5kg (14.33 Ib) with container, 3×1500ml bottles|
|Digital Display||Roller Speed Display|
|Timing Range (Control Box)||0~999min or continuous operation|
|Included Accessory Standard in Packaging||MRA02, MRA03,MRA05|
|Power Supply||AC100~240V, 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||378×360×72mm (14.88×14.17×2.83”)|
|Net Weight||6.5kg (14.33 Ib)|