Talboys Model 101 Overhead Mixer is a general purpose, economical and durable mixer with speeds up to 7500 rpm. Mixer is ideal for low viscosity mixing. The model 101 overhead mixer offers low torque for general purpose mixing and has a continuous duty rating.
Overhead mixer includes a collet chuck and 8-inch mounting rod with carriage bolt and wrench for mounting motor to support stands. An additional clamp (model 110B and 112) is required to attach the motor's mounting rod to a support stand. Support stands and holders are sold separately. Overhead mixers include a 5 year, industry leading limited warranty on parts and labor.
- Top mounted Basic Speed Control
- Compact and economical for light duty mixing
- Offers a single shaft, direct drive motor
- Mixes up to five gallons of water
- 5 year industry leading warranty
|Overhead Stirrer Capacity||Up To 20 Liters|