Digital Magnetic Stirrer
The Oxford Lab Products BenchMate MS1 and MS4 Magnetic Stirrer units simplify stirring for a variety of laboratory applications. With a slim profile, compact design and no moving parts this magnetic stirrer design is truly maintenance free. The unique Pulse mode of these units reverses the stirring direction every 30 seconds to enhance mixing for difficult to dissolve or mix solutions.
These BenchMate MS1 and MS4 Magnetic Stirrer units have no moving parts, therefore there are no parts to wear out due to friction. The adjustable speed range of these units depends on the model. The MS1 speed range is from 15 rpm to 1,500 rpm and the MS4 speed range is from 15 rpm to 1,200 rpm. The corrosion resistant stainless steel top surface fights any damage or corrosion from harsh chemicals.
- Motorless unit with a very slim profile.
- No moving parts – truly maintenance free.
- Adjustable speed from 15 rpm to 1500 rpm in steps of 50 rpm.
- Timer range 1- 99 mins, and infinite mode.
- A stirring capacity of up to 800 mL.
- IP 65 compliant design (water spill resistant).
- Flat surface – easy to wipe and clean.
- Supplied with high strength PTFE magnetic bar (25 x 8 mm).
- Pulse mode – reverses the stirring direction every 30 secs for more intense mixing when needed.
|Timer||1 to 99 mins & infinite mode|
|Speed Setting||15 to 1500 RPM (at every 50 RPM)|
|Recommended Stir bar length||25 mm|
|Protection Class||IP 65 compliant design (Water spill resistant)|
|Load Capacity||800 ml|
|Last run memory||Yes|
|Dimension (W X D X H)||156 x 110 x 13.2 mm|
|Digital Display||Digital - shows real-time speed|
|Description||Oxford LP Benchmate Magnetic Digital Display Stirrer with real time and speed|
|1 high strength stir bar|
|Number of Positions||Single Position|