This analog hot plate with magnetic stirrer features knobs for electronic variable speed control and electronic variable temperature control. Temperature is safely controlled using the PT sensor.
The unit’s heating plate measures 6 inches in diameter to accommodate beakers and flasks up to 2000ml in capacity, and is composed of chemical resistant stainless steel. Its durable aluminum housing is thermally insulated, keeping the device relatively cool to the touch during operation. CSA approved.
- Knobs for electronic Varible speed control
- Knob for electronic varible temperature control
- Safety control using PT Sensor
- Durable aluminum housing is thermally insulated to keep device relatively cool to touch
- Hot top indicator for temperatures above 50°C, even when switched off
- Magnetic stir bar, 35mm x 9mm
|Operates on||115V / 60 Hz|
|Maximum stir speed:||1600 RPM|
|Heat output:||650 W|
|Adjustable safety cutoff range:||50-400°C|
|Number of Positions||Single Position|