Durable Hotplate Stirrers with Superior Safety Features and Intelligent Performance
OHAUS Guardian 7000 Hotplate Stirrers are designed with outstanding safety features and superior heating and mixing performance. The SmartHousing™ is chemical resistant with an innovative, easy-to-clean design that channels spills away from internal components and the angled glass control panel. The bright LCD display includes intuitive icons, temperature, speed and time settings - all designed to monitor performance from across the lab.
- SmartPresence™ and SmartLink™ Technologies Ensure Supervised Operation Protect your lab with patented SmartPresence™ and SmartLink™ technologies. These exclusive features automatically shut off the heater if no one is detected after a user set “time out” period has passed.
- SafetyHeat™ System Protects the Lab An industry-leading early detection system that uses two independent safety controls to continuously monitor the electronics and shut off heating before an overtemperature condition occurs.
- Powerful, Consistent Stirring Performance Precise stirring from 60 to 1600 rpm is made possible by the design of a powerful motor, strong magnet and software controlled ramp rate, ensuring secure magnetic coupling for viscous applications.
- Customized Performance for Precise Applications SmartHeat™ allows you to set the maximum temperature of the unit and SmartRate™ enables fast or slow temperature and speed ramp rates. The programming feature allows storage of 5 multi-step programs.
- Temperature Sensitive Chemistry and Biology
- Heat Fixation
- Solution pH Optimization
- Solution Sterilization
- Endothermic Reactions
- Denaturing of Organic Material
- Sample and Solution Preparation
- Dissolving Buffers and Reagents
- Preparing Media
|Function||Heating and Stirring|
|Temperature Range||Ambient + 5°C – 500°C|
|Speed Range||60 rpm – 1,600 rpm|
|Dimensions||4.8 in x 12.2 in x 8.8 in (122 mm x 309 mm x 223 mm)|
|Display||Custom Backlit LCD|
|Net Weight||5.7 lb (2.6 kg)|
|Power||120V, 10A, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||1,080 W|
|Speed Range||60 to 1600 rpm|
|Timer||1 minute – 99 hours, 59 minutes|
|Working Environment||41°F – 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing (5°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing)|
|Number of Positions||Single Position|