Digital Controllers and Accessories for Electromantles
Starting at $309.21
Digital Heating Controller, for Electromantles
The MC810B Digital Heating Controller provides a convenient means of temperature control, utilising a digital display and microprocessors to provide easy operation and accurate readings.
It can be used in 3 ways:
- In On/Off mode with the hysteresis loop controlling power switching
- As a PID (Proportional, Integrated, Derivative) controller
- As a temperature measuring device up to 800°C, depending upon the probe accessory used.
The MC810B Digital Heating Controller may be used in conjunction with a suitable heating or cooling device, e.g. Electromantle or Electric Bunsen. For clear operation, the MC810B Digital Heating Controller has an On/Off power switch, "Power On" amber neon indicator and an Exit/Standby button.
Programming is done via the Up/Down controls on the front panel and the 3 digit LED display allows you to set a 1°C resolution over a range of -10°C to 800°C. Temperature sensing is performed by a plug-in PTFE covered platinum resistance thermometer probe which is suitable for measurements up to 250°C. There is a 5 pin DIN socket for the temperature probe. The sample temperature is displayed on the 3-digit LED display.
The MC810B Digital Heating Controller has a zinc die-cast outer case and is suitable for bench and retort stand mounting or wall mounting, using the wall bracket and retort rod clamps provided. It has a short mains output lead with an IEC socket to connect it to the resistive load. An accessory mains lead is available where remote operation is required, e.g. in a fume extraction unit.
- PTFE-covered platinum resistance thermometer is included for measurements up to 250°C
- Zinc die-cast outer case is suitable for the bench or can be mounted on a 12.7cm support rod
- Programming is done by up/down controls
- Three-digit LED display allows you to set a 1°C resolution over a range of -10°C to 800°C
- A hysteresis range can be set to govern the range of temperature variation in the medium being controlled
|Description||Digital Heating Controller|
|Electrical requirements: 115V||115V, 50/ 60 Hz, 750 W|
|Controller power consumption||< 2W|
|Dimensions, ( d x w x h), mm||100 x 120 x 80|
|AZ6705||Temperature probe, 250°C Max||Stainless steel with PTFE Sleeving|
|AZ9046||Temperature probe, 250°C Max||Uncoated stainless steel|
|AZ6706||Temperature probe, 400°C Max||Uncoated stainless steel|
|AZ6741||Temperature probe, 800°C Max||Stainless steel with porcelain sheath|
|Power Source||with Power Controller|