Krystal™ 384 Well Clear Bottom Microplates, Black, T/C Treated, with Lid. Sterile, Individually Packed, 100/Case
Krystal™ 384 Well Microplates
384-well Krystal™ black and white
The Krystal 384-well microplate range incorporates novel square wells with a large liquid capacity of 120µl per well, increasing the achievable sensitivity of most HTS assays.
Using a proprietary manufacturing technique, the Krystal 384 offers market leading plate flatness (+/- 0.1mm tolerance) that translates into a significant increase in measurement precision and elimination of read errors when performing cell based assays using fluorescent or luminescent imaging. All tissue-culture treated plates are supplied lidded and sterile, in individual bags.
- Opaque walls to prevent well-towell crosstalk
- Clear plate bottom permits direct microscopic viewing
- Thickness of bottom 0.40mm
- For use with top or bottom reading instruments
- Maintaining the standard ANSI/SBS format
- Well volume of 120µl
- Constructed from ultra pure grade polystyrene