Mystaire® Latitude™ Series C Filtered Hood, 48" Ductless Filtered Workstation with EverSafe™ Safety Controller, 110V
Ductless Fume Hood
Latitude Series C Filtered Hood
Elevate your particulate and fume containment with Latitude Series C Filtered Hoods
The Mystaire® Latitude™ Series C filtered hoods offer superior performance for particulate and vapor containment while maximizing user accessibility and incorporating redundant filtration for added safety and easy maintenance. The Latitude Series C rear wall filtration promotes an even horizontal airflow for increased capture of particulate and fumes.
- Horizontal Laminar airflow pattern
- EverSafe ™ automatic safety controller
- Permanent backup safety HEPA filter
- Effectively weigh to 7 decimal places
- Waste port for weighing vessels and exam glove disposal
- Power cord pass through ports
- Integral LED lighting
- No ductwork required
- No installation required – plugs directly into a standard 110v electrical outlet
- Thermally-fused polypropylene construction – eliminates rust
- Constant monitoring of fume hood face velocity with variable airflow control to user preset value
- Particulate challenge port for HEPA filter integrity testi9ng by hood certifier
- Optional activated carbon filtration
- Lab event timer
Designed and tested to ASHRAE 110 standards, the Latitude Series C Filtered Hood effectively captures and removes harmful powders, particulate and gases from entering the operator’s breathing zone. Latitude’s unique back-wall filter design ensures there is constant and even negative pressure at the face of the unit. This ensures balance stability and weighing accuracy when handling these potent compounds.
The Latitude Series C Filtered Hood continues to operate and provide containment during main pre-filter and HEPA filter replacement. Each Latitude comes standard with a leakage test port to allow for factory and third party validation of the secondary safety HEPA filter.
- ASHRAE 110 tested
- SEFA 9 Tested
- Brushless sparkles blower is post-filter
- Deep base effectively contains accidental spills
- Contrasting dark blue base color
- Electronic gas detection for real-time gas phase filter monitoring
- Exhaust air is HEPA-filtered, keeping any potential particulate from returning to the room
- Filter and electronics are located above the workspace, eliminating the chance of a chemical spill entering sensitive areas
- Fitler safety lockout to ensure correct filter replacement
- Saf-T-Zone™ technology allows safe HEPA filter change while hood is operational
- Low airflow alarms warns the user both visually and audibly
- Real time monitoring of installed filtration bed
- Shipped fully assembled
- Tested to UL 61010-1 and CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1
Featuring the EverSafe™ Safety Controller
EverSafe™ provides a simple-to-use interface combined with powerful airflow control, filtration monitoring and gas detection capabilities. A proprietary sensor is used to accurately monitor and display face velocity on the LCD display. Blowers can be controlled manually or in “automatic” mode, where EverSafe™ automatically controls blower speed in order to maintain a user-set face velocity. A solid-state hydrocarbon gas detector is linked to the controller for monitoring filtration breakthrough. Audible and visible alarms alert the user in the event of low airflow or required filter replacement.
- Airflow Monitoring – constantly monitors airflow and displays the actual instantaneous face velocity on an alphanumeric display
- Automatic/Manual Setting – In automatic mode the unit is set to maintain a constant face velocity. In manual mode the face velocity is controlled by the operator.
- Airflow Alarm – A low airflow alarm may be set and displayed. An audible and visible alarm alerts the user if there is insufficient airflow.
- Gas Detection/Filter Monitor – A solid state electronic gas detector warns the user of filter breakthrough.
- Timer – A digital countdown lab even timer may be preset by the operator and used to time general lab functions.
|Work Surface||Dark Blue Polypropylene|
|Controls||EverSafe™ Safety Controller|
|Face Velocity - Variable||60-100 LFM|
|Waste Disposal Port||One; Installed|
|Electronic Cord Pass-Through Ports||Two; Installed|
|Fitler Monitoring Package||Audio / Visual Alarm|
|Low Airflow Alarm||Audible / Visual Alarm|
|Room Temperature Sensor||Audible / Visual Alarm|
|Room Humidity Sensor||Audible / Visual Alarm|
|Lab Timer||Audible / Visual Alarm|
|Certifications||UL and CSA Ceritified|
|Main HEPA Filters Required||2|
|Safety HEPA Filters Required||2|
|Optional Carbon Filters||2|
|External Dimensions (W x D x H)||48 x 30 x 41|
|Internal Dimensions (W x D x H)||47.2 x 22.8 x 25"|
|Sash Opening Dimensions (W x D x H)||43.5 x 8.2 x 17"|
|Volumes of Filtered Air||502 CFM|
|Unit Weight||350 lbs|