Cryogenic Protection in Ultra-Cold Environments
Tempshield Cryogenic Gloves protect your hands and arms when working in hazardous, ultra-cold environments. Our innovative design offers superior thermal protection, while allowing for a maximum level of flexibility and dexterity—an essential feature when function is important and safety is critical.
Made from state-of-the art fabrics, Tempshield Cryo-Gloves® use a flexible, multi-layered insulated construction that provides maximum thermal protection, yet offers comfort, flexibility, and dexterity so you can perform tasks effectively and safely. High performance, thermal inner lining wicks moisture away from hands, maintaining comfort over extended periods.
- Maximum Thermal Protection
- Lightweight and Comfortable
- Excellent Dexterity
- Breathable and Stay-dry Lining
How to choose the correct glove fit
Choosing the correct glove fit is essential to your safety and comfort.
- The glove must be loose enough to shake off your hand in one motion, in the event of saturation with cryogenic fluid.
- Too tight a fit leads to thermal loss.
- Here's how to measure your hand:
For your hand length, measure from the fold of your wrist to the tip of your middle finger.
|For your hand width, make a fist with your dominant hand and measure the circumference below your knuckles. Do not include your thumb.|
- Tempshield's gloves are sized appropriately to take quick removal into account - order your true size.
- If your length and width sizes do not match, order to your width size - the cuff will cover any additional length needed