True North® Corrugated Freezer Boxes, 50 mL Tubes, 16 Place, 10/Pk, Assorted Colors
Starting at $95.19
True North® Corrugated Freezer Boxes
True north® freezer boxes by Heathrow Scientific, were designed with sustainability in mind and are made from a specially formulated corrugated or thin film polypropylene. True north freezer boxes are moisture resistant, which significantly reduces the chance of mold growth. With superior durability, polypropylene outlasts the cardboard box alternatives that are susceptible to softening and producing dust and can freeze (down to temperatures of -80°C) and thaw multiple times without a problem.
When it comes to saving valuable lab space, true north® Flatpack Freezer Boxes are supplied “flat-packed”, which eliminates the hassle of stacking and reduces the amount if space needed for storage. When ready to use, assembly is easy and preassembled dividers are included with each box. True north freezer boxes come complete in packs of 10, and multiple sizes and colors available.
- Made from polypropylene material
- Easy self-assemble boxes shipped flat-packed
- More durable than card boxes as they are not susceptible to moisture
- Significantly reduces the chance of mold
- Dividers included with the boxes
- Store down to temperatures of -80°C
- Corrugated polypropylene 0.2/0.5/1.5-2.0/5 mL
- Corrugated polypropylene 15 mL and 50 mL
|Part Number||Tube||Wells||Well Diameter||Dimensions L x W x H||Pkg.||Color|
|HS120366||50 mL||16||31.6 mm||5.7 x 5.78 x 4.72 in (14.5 x 14.7 x 12 cm)||10/Pk||Natural|
|HS120367||50 mL||16||31.6 mm||5.7 x 5.78 x 4.72 in (14.5 x 14.7 x 12 cm)||10/Pk||Blue|