CappAero™ Multichannel Pipettes for 384-well plates
Most applications involving 384-well plates are performed using automated systems. Capp provides the world’s only alternative for the quick and high precision pipetting of 16-, 48-, or 64-wells at once without the use of expensive, automated equipment.
Ideal for 384 well liquid handling
The CappAero™ 48 & 64 channel pipette allows for pipetting large samples within a short period of time while reducing the workload. The CappAero™ is generally applicable for all transfers of liquids from reservoir and 384 deep-well plates into 384 well test plates, and it offers very obvious advantages in PCR, micro array, and MALDI spectrometry techniques. Capp 384 Multichannel Pipettes feature lightweight construction and produce the most consistent and reliable liquid transfer results in one ergonomic solution.
- Available in 3 different channels. Capp Aero 384 Pipettes are available in 16-, 48-, and 64-channels, designed to make 384-well plate work easier and faster.
- Speeds up work. Increases productivity in your lab by drastically decreasing the amount of time you'd dedicate to an experiment.
- Volume range. Depending on the specific pipette, Capp Aero 384 pipettes have a volume range spans from 0.2 to 50 uL.
- Ideal applications. CappAero 384 Pipettes are perfect for PCR, qPCR, microarray, and MALDI spectrometry techniques.
- Fully autoclavable. Can be taken apart to perform preventative maintenance; an ergonomic grip that can be rotated 360 degrees to fit left or right handed users.
- Interchangeable knobs. Able to change the knob according to the volume you desire.
- Warranty. CappAero 384 Pipettes come with a 3-year warranty.
|Description||CappAero, stainless steel body & piston, ergonomic lever ejector, aluminum shaft, White|
|Number of Channels||64-Channel|
|Pipettor Type||64 Channel|